Sales support manager 5573f7a4 en Málaga – De duración determinada
- Málaga, Spain Ver en mapa
- publicado 2 días atrás
- Publicado: 12/04/2021 - Candidaturas abiertas
Detalles del trabajo
- Categoría laboral Otros
- Experiencia Menos de un año
- Sector-empresa Varias
Descripción del trabajo
Adecco busca Sales support manager 5573f7a4 para Our sales support team manages $70 million. We are the link between the client/partners and the company Cloud Security, working cross-functionally with internal teams in order to execute upgrades and renewals.
We are seeking a Sales Support Manager to serve as a consultant to internal cross-functionally stakeholders, identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively, and streamline the operational workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and scheduling skills. The candidate will be very detail oriented and organized. Experience in project management, purchase process and admin staks.
– Account Renewal Administration: process contracts, upload documents to our internal systems and verify the legal entities and documentation is accurate.
– Work with customer to provide the needed documentation to process renewals
– Work as a liaison between customers and our compny billing team
– React to client business needs and adapt internal procedures to provide services
Account Manager support
– Provide clear solutions to accounts manager to manage contracts efficiently
– Assist the team to manage daily renewal opportunities in Salesforce
– Support account managers in weekly forecasting
– Serve as a consultant to internal cross-functionally stakeholders
– Streamline operational workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
– Work with PM, Sales Opps and Renewal stakeholders to drive efficiencies and scale., Required Skills/Qualifications:
– 2 years of sales support experience, admin or procurement experience
– 2 years of customer management experience
– Strong understanding of purchase process
– Strong detail oriented
– Self-starter who is able to initiate and execute complex projects with minimal guidance
– Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities and able to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
– Highly proactive and motivated individual who excels at reaching and exceed given targets
– Knowledge and experience working with CRM programs (Preferably Salesforce)
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
– Experience working with buy program (Preferably Ariba)
– Experience negotiating legal terms
– Experience working in the tech industry
– Being a problem solver capable of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans. Trabajo clasificado como: Atención al cliente