Sales Engineer Wind Sector (Denmark-Hamburg) en Unión Europea – Indefinido
- Soborg, Spain Ver en mapa
- publicado 1 día atrás
- Publicado: 30/11/2020 - Candidaturas abiertas
Detalles del trabajo
- Categoría laboral Otros
- Experiencia Menos de un año
- Sector-empresa Varias
Descripción del trabajo
ECB ENGINEERING FIRM busca Sales Engineer Wind Sector (Denmark-Hamburg) para Are you interested in a unique opportunity to work in the Wind Industry? We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer, Danish native speaker or bilingual, who also speaks high level of English, to work in an international project. English is compulsory and Spanish and German highly valued.
· Strong commercial acumen with clients (engineering, purchasing, quality departments), especially in the wind sector.
· Lead business development in the Jutland peninsula (Jutland is a peninsula of Northern Europe that forms the continental portion of Denmark and part of northern Germany)
· Conduct market research for the sale of the latest lighting technology in the wind industry (LED luminaires for wind turbines)
· High technical commitment and ability to work as a team, Qualification and Knowledge:
· Higher engineering, technical engineering or similar.
· It will be valued that you have a specialization in Electrical or Electronic Systems or experience working in this field.
· Experience in the wind sector.
. Business development in environments such as the one described or similar will be valued.
· Experience in a start-up in international environments and experience from 2 years
· Valued having worked in the wind sector
· Person with own initiative and a certain degree of self-management and high responsibility, with great communication skills, results-oriented and very dynamic in teamwork.
· Essential bilingual level of Danish
· Impressive high level of English
· German or Spanish verbal & written skills very valuable
Must have international mobility and availability to start in approximately 4 months. Trabajo clasificado como: Ingeniería y producción