Project Manager en Madrid –
- Madrid, Spain Ver en mapa
- publicado 20 horas atrás
- Publicado: 22/09/2020 - Candidaturas abiertas
Detalles del trabajo
- Categoría laboral Otros
- Experiencia Menos de un año
- Sector-empresa Varias
Descripción del trabajo
P&PD Ingenieros busca Project Manager para Based in Madrid, the engineer will be responsible of:
– Developing proposals for a technical solution in compliance with the standards of company and in collaboration with the sites and all the stakeholders.
– Challenging the choice and the proposals of the key subcontractors,particularly ensures interface with the engineering or supports implementation of these projects.
– Ensuring the realization of his projects in accordance with the IMS.
– Supervising his/her projects and decides on the methodology to be deployed.
– Develop and achieve, within deadlines and budget, according to group rules and standards, Industrial Projects, mainly i n the following fields: Reliability, Industrial Safety, Efficiency and commercial applications, – Academic studies: B.S. degree in Engineering
– Willing to travel around 30% (Spain, Portugal, France and Italy)
– 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in production plants
– Advanced English level
– Autonomy on the management of the project and its project portfolio
– Willing to work between office and field (depending on the project)
– Project Management Skills.
– Multidisciplinary skills (process, electricity, instrumentation, mechanics).
– Relational qualities and analytical mindset in order to exchange with all internal and external correspondents.
– Ability to manage priorities.
– Availability, autonomy.
– Empathy, influence, group facilitation, creativity.. Trabajo clasificado como: Ingeniería y producción