Office365 Modern Applications Architect en Madrid – Indefinido
- Madrid, Spain Ver en mapa
- publicado 22 horas atrás
- Publicado: 26/09/2020 - Candidaturas abiertas
Detalles del trabajo
- Categoría laboral Otros
- Experiencia Menos de un año
- Sector-empresa Varias
Descripción del trabajo
Montarelo Consulting busca Office365 Modern Applications Architect para Our customer is a Swiss multinational that operates all over the world and is one of the leading players of its industry. More than 80,000 employees worldwide (more than 4,000 in Spain).
Job location: Madrid (EU nationality or existing work permit required)
Expected travel (after first introductory period): Very few times, always during weekdays and mostly to Switzerland and other European countries.
Reporting to Collaboration and Productivity Centre of Excellence Manager located in Spain.
Direct Reports # and type: N/A
Expected Hiring Date:
To be hired as soon as possible.
Professional Skills Requirements
Purpose of the function:
The selected candidate will be part of the Collaboration and Productivity Centre of Excellence in charge of architecting, designing and delivering solutions in the modern applications discipline leveraging our Office 365 application ecosystem.
Description of the function:
The Collaboration and Productivity CoE is part of the Corporate IT function and under Application CoEs governance. It is also part of the Enterprise Architecture board. Our key mission is Innovate, architect, design and promote user centric, integrated and cost-effective solutions and empower our employees to perform their job in a more efficient manner leveraging modern technologies. We also guide them on all they can do with the technology. To achieve our mission, we leverage the O365 application platform to bring latest solutions and accelerate its adoption.
Gain closer to the business and Innovate with them by identifying use cases and looking for new ways of working.
Guide users on all what they can do with new technology.
Be fast enabling and promoting Productivity tools to gain efficiency and make workplace modern and attractive to employees.
Architect solutions the business can consume. Encourage and assist our users to add our solutions as part of the customer selling.
Optimize Cost and get maximum benefit of the investment.
Monitor, Accelerate and Maximize Adoption.
Process automation and standardization.
Our main goals are:
The solution architect will work in an agile environment to deliver innovative cross-technologies solutions in coordination with other Solution Architects from different CoEs (BI and Analytics, Software Architecture, and IT Lab) following Enterprise Architecture best practices and principles and will assist in our digital transformation journey supporting our future roadmap.
? Provide strategic technical direction and orchestrate Power platform initiatives.
? Design and architect cloud-oriented solutions and deliver proof of concepts designed for today’s modern cloud and mobile platforms and the ability to lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions and present the outcome of such POCs and pilots to explain to help demonstrate and prove stakeholders the benefits of the technology under our domain.
? Review and articulate business, functional, and technical requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
? Perform feasibility assessments, planning, testing, and produce key architecture/design and technical documentation.
? Document, maintain and update Governance documentation and best practices.
? Collaborate with other solution architects to deliver high-quality integrated cross-technologies solutions.
? Monitor progress of the project execution and act in capacity of reviewer to ensure the design is followed by the delivery Team., University degree or equivalent on technical college or relevant related experience. Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent. English: Fluent in English (verbal and written).
– Deep knowledge and multiple years’ experience in Office 365 application architecture and APIs.
– Deep experience architecting and developing Microsoft PowerApps applications (canvas and model-driven) and Microsoft Flow.
– Strong SharePoint Online development, SharePoint framework (SPFx) and SharePoint Branding and Theming.
– Technical knowledge and experience with cognitive services and Microsoft BOT framework.
– Experience with Microsoft Azure solutions and cloud datastores.
– Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based and mobility-focus architectures.
– Experience in large-scale enterprise applications design patterns.
– Experience developing technical documentation and presentations and able to explain the benefits of the designed solutions.
– Able to articulate and debate software architectural decisions and the impact on cost, performance, reliability, and other KPIs.
– Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of designed solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
The following skills and experiences will constitute an advantage:
– Experience in UX and/or UI
– Experience with other programming languages like Node, Angular, .Net…
– Knowledge on DevOps and Application tools and frameworks.
– Technical knowledge and some experience in PowerShell.
– Passionate about the craft of software engineering, development and cloud technologies
– Experience on how software is designed, built, delivered, and maintained, and care about delivering an excellent user experience.
– Proactive and self-organized.
– Think as a visionary.
– Able to work in dynamic work environment across different teams.
– Able to take initiative.
– Ability to lead and motivate technical community.
– Able to travel based on project requirements.
– Responsible & responsive; open minded, flexible, support minded, stress resistant, tenacious, dedicated, quality & objective driven.
– Enjoy sharing knowledge & experience with others.
– Experience working in an international environment.
– Additional skills/knowledge non mandatory, but valuable for the position:
– Deep understanding of testing and certification business processes.
– Knowledge of Industry and/or Services sectors.
– Results driven.. Trabajo clasificado como: Tecnología e informática