- Barcelona, Spain Ver en mapa
- publicado 16 horas atrás
- Publicado: 20/10/2020 - Candidaturas abiertas
Detalles del trabajo
- Categoría laboral Otros
- Experiencia Menos de un año
- Sector-empresa Varias
Descripción del trabajo
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You wil lbe working in an important company based in Barcelona
On your everyday, your main duties will consist in:
– Ensuring all employment practices, policies, procedures, systems and handbooks comply with the company and Spanish legislation.
– Manage and administer payroll across all the company employees.
– Monitor and manage the onboarding and training of all employees.
– Support managers with the management of their designated teams, in line with company policy and procedures.
– Drive employee engagement.
– Acting as the primary point of contact regarding all employee relations issues pertaining to: disciplinaries, grievances, absence/performance management, maternity/paternity, and flexible working requests
– Work with the company to ensure action planning goals are met and additional plans are created to encourage continuous improvement across all aspects of the business.
– Ensure all HR Administration processes and procedures are fully documented and kept up to date
– Assist the team in any additional administrative task’s as requested
– Responibles for the recruitment strategy and the recruitment team.
You are the person we are looking for if;
– You have 3 to 5 years of HR experience
– You speak English and Spanish
– You are up to date knowledge of Spanish Employment Law
– You have experience running payroll within a Spanish company
– You have strong written and verbal communication skills
– You have ability to work autonomously
– You will have a permanent contract
– You will have attractive salary
– You will work in Barcelona