Commissioning Manager Fotovoltaico en Otros países – De duración determinada
- Petra, Spain Ver en mapa
- publicado 13 horas atrás
- Publicado: 26/11/2020 - Candidaturas abiertas
Detalles del trabajo
- Categoría laboral Otros
- Experiencia Menos de un año
- Sector-empresa Varias
Descripción del trabajo
ECB ENGINEERING FIRM busca Commissioning Manager Fotovoltaico para Commissioning Manager Scope of Work:
-Coordination, Supervision and Management on behalf of the Owner and in Coordination with Owner’s Project Management team of all Contractor’s commissioning activities on site including, but not limited to:
-Review and approval of Commissioning Plan and Testing/Commissioning Procedures and Protocols before the commencement of the respective commissioning activities, in accordance to the Project Document, state of art and good engineering practices.
– Review and approval of all commissioning results in accordance to the approved l Commissioning Plan and Testing/Commissioning Procedures and Protocols.
– Issuance of respective Commissioning Completion Certificates in coordination with Independent Engineer.
– Coordination and management of daily/weekly commissioning meetings with EPC contractor.
– Support the Owner in coordinating the commissioning with Off Taker, IE including the attendance to KoM and specific technical meetings and workshops if required.
– Onsite supervision of all commissioning works by contractor and its subcontractors, from electromechanical completion to Initial Acceptance.
– Supports the Owner’s HSE Manager in monitoring the proper implementation of the HSE management Plan on Site, including LOTO procedure and Safe Energization procedure.
– Review and validating weekly commissioning forecasts provided by the contractor.
– Elaboration of weekly commissioning progress reports.
– Document Controlling, including the sharing of documents trough the document Management Systems, elaboration of transmittals, organization of the project internal folder (if different o the DMS) etc.
– Review and Validation of Reliability and Performance Tests.
– Support’s the Owner/EPC Contractor in achieving Electromechanical completion and Plant Energization.
– Supports the Owner’s in reviewing and accepting Contractor’s application to initial acceptance., -Engineering background.
-Desirable Specific training in Solar PV Technology and Commissioning Management.
-At least 8 years working experience with specific Commissioning Management Experience.
-At least 5 years with the Solar PV industry (expat preferred) working for EPC companies, IPPs or OE firms and managing a similar scope of works.
-Previous Experience in similar assignments with the engineer for at least 2 years.
-Must have strong Electrical Engineering background.. Trabajo clasificado como: Ingeniería y producción