¿Qué necesitas para Solution Architect – People with Disability (PWD)?
“This position is only available to candidates who hold a Certificado de Discapacidad issued by the Administration in Spain, pursuant to Royal Decree 1/2013, Nov 29, approving the Spanish PwD Act (express legal provision to reserve 2%)”
Solutions Architects work hand in hand with AWS customers to help them make the most of the Cloud. They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption. Solutions Architects create and present technical content and sharing best practices.
Solutions Architects are responsible for the overall technical relationship between customers and AWS and make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency. They work to understand the customer's needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create solutions with AWS technology. Solutions Architects lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos and technical workshops. They collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams and the AWS partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating AWS customers about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to implement cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases. The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers and your own experiments.
At Amazon you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
Key job responsibilities
• Work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes;
• Build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide;
• Share the voice of the customer to inform the roadmap of AWS features;
• Participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts);
• Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences);
• Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by interviewing candidates and having a voice in hiring decisions. You will also be helping others develop new skills by mentoring team members and knowledge sharing;
• Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer's outcomes.