¿Qué necesitas para Health and Safety Manager?
Here at Amazon we are currently looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join the team and play a critical role in managing the health and safety within the Amazon Fulfilment Centre (FC).
The successful candidate will identify, coordinate and drive improvements in inbound safety, quality and productivity, working with the Operations Management teams to continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the Fulfilment Centre provides to our customers.
You will be managing aspects of output in your area: people management, metrics, productivity targets, and process improvements. The extent of your duties will include:
• Managing the health and safety function at the FC, including supervision of staff to ensure delivery of objectives.
• Proactively engaging in collaborative health and safety projects across all operations sites
• Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters to all stakeholders within designated area of responsibility.
• Reviewing and auditing arrangements for health & safety management and continuously improving these arrangements where appropriate.
• Providing strategies to plan and organise work systems to reduce health & safety risks and recommending suitable adaptations to plant, machinery and processes.
• Ensure robust reporting regimes are in place for H&S statistics.
• Providing management information and statistics related to your area of responsibility.
• Supporting business change through effective change management processes within the fast paced FC environment.
• Driving behavioural culture change programme across a large, complex, multi shift operation.
• Implementation and review of company global safety policies ensuring that local legislative requirements are also met
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations: