Comprueba si cumples los requisitos para el trabajo de Car Mechanic with Polish/Bulgarian/Chech/Dutch/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Serbian
En qué consiste el trabajo:
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path.
Get to know us more at www.imancorp.es!
From our office of Madrid, we are looking a Car Repair Agent level 1
Your responsibilities:· Respond to all calls, emails, and common requests for technical 1st level support
· Analyse technical problems (root cause analysis) with cars and/or, light goods vehicles (LGV) and/or, heavy goods vehicles (HGV) of all brands and provide technical assistance to customers by all existing communication channels.
· Follow defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents.
· Track all incidents in our internal incident management system.
· Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments, and colleagues who are engaged into the support processes.
· Input for FAQ and knowledge database.
· Establish good relationships with colleagues and customers in order to achieve a correct flow of information.
· Willingness to work in the office and/or remote according to business needs.
Your profile:· Education: Completed vocational education as a master mechanic, automotive mechatronics technician (mechanics and/or electronics), automotive service technician or country equivalent certificate
· Experience and know-how: Minimum 2 years of experience working in workshops with cars and/or LGV/HGV.
· Languages: Polish/Bulgarian/Chech/Dutch/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Serbian/Croatian/Romanian oral and written communication skills level C1 (minimum) required
and English oral and written communication skills level B2 (minimum) required.
Other additional European languages are a plus.
Contract: Direct permanent direct contract with Bosch Service Solutions (30 days of trial period)
Working hours: Full time (39h) 9:00-18:00 to 10:00-19:00.
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working model: Hybrid, following the needs of the Service
Holidays: 32 paid days of Holidays per year.
A team player who is 100% service and solutions focused