¿Qué necesitas para Account Specialist – People with Disability (PWD), Amazon Ads?
“This position is only available to candidates who hold a Certificado de Discapacidad issued by the Administration in Spain, pursuant to Royal Decree 1/2013, Nov 29, approving the Spanish PwD Act (express legal provision to reserve 2%)”
Are you passionate about Marketing and Digital Advertising, and wish to work within a diverse and international team who are challenging the status quo of the E-commerce world? Come join us and become part of a diverse team dedicated to creating solutions and optimizing ads that support our Advertisers achieve their business goals.
Sponsored Ads or Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Brand Video & Sponsored Display are cost-per-click (CPC) self-serve ad programs in the Amazon Advertising world. In support to the Amazon Advertising’s business, we at Ad Success Team (AST) are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Specialists.
DAY TO DAY:
As an Account Specialist you will work with a portfolio of advertiser accounts and be responsible in helping them meet their advertising goals via opportunity identification, account optimization or creating new sponsored ads campaigns. Additionally, an Account Specialist also gets the opportunity to test internal tools, gathering & sharing insights with the internal product and engineering teams.
Working with new advertisers, you will be responsible to enable them identify the advertising business opportunities, review their product listings, create advertising campaigns, and help them adopt high value actions on their account to influence their success in advertising.
• Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
• Optimize end-to-end ad campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
• Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and data insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
• Work cross-functionally with stakeholders such as Sales & Marketing, Product Development teams, and other Amazon partners to solve issues blocking advertiser performance, to improve advertiser experience and deliver towards business goals
• Adheres to standard work instructions (SOPs) primarily with a possibility of a tailored approach based on the advertiser’s preference and your expertise
• Provide education to Advertisers on Amazon Advertising products via 1:1 programs and online trainings
• Provide Onboarding support along with setting up campaigns for new and existing Advertisers
• Respond promptly & accurately to advertiser queries and help them resolve issues with regards to their campaigns
• Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
• Interpreting data trends and creating keywords lists, bids and budget suggestions; gathering and reviewing data at account/campaign/industry level
• Understand Performance Advertising and use various tools and techniques to fix campaign set-up and provide related optimization support
• Engaging with advertisers/in-country Account Manager to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program
• Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising’s product based on customer feedback, data reviews, and feature gaps with key products
About the team
Advertiser Success Team (AST) supports Amazon’s worldwide advertisers in meeting their advertising goals, by providing strategic support across all advertiser life cycles. AST has 3 functions, namely (i) Onboarding: providing educational support and onboarding new advertisers on the ad platform, (ii) Pre-EAS: providing optimization and account management support to tenured advertisers who don't have an in-country Account manager & (iii) Managed Optimization: providing optimization and account management support to tenured and high value advertisers who have an in-country Account Manager.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.